We respect the integrity of information provided and the wishes of our members and, whilst we encourage a community of exchange and knowledge transferral, information held on Cambridgehsire.net must not be used for the following:
- For the purposes of unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, including ‘spam’ and ‘junk mail’.
- To harvest personal data about individuals to be used for commercial gain.
Cambridgeshire.net holds and processes personal data in accordance with the current legislation governing data protection.
You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose information in the following circumstances:
- For the purpose of properly administering your details in accordance with our operating procedures.
- If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that any such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process.
- To respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties.
With the exception of the above and in accordance with the Data Protection Act, we would not be permitted to distribute any information, other than that already made public by the record. The collection of such data will only be used for the purposes in which it was collected and, as such, will not be sold or distributed in any manner which would contravene your rights in the Act.