You searched for
located 10 km
>> Social care
>> Young people
Refine search by view
Cambridgeshire Minibus Brokerage Scheme (CaMBS)
- 8.2 km
- Castle Court, Castle Street, Cambridge, CB3 0AP
- Are you a member of a community group, club or organisation? Do you need to transport members to attend meetings, activities and events, or to go out as a group? The new Cambridgeshire Minibus Brokerage Scheme (CaMBS) may well be the solution that you are looking for.
CaMBS is a vehicle-sharing...
- 9.1 km
- Centre 33, 33, Clarendon Street, Cambridge, Cambs, CB1 1JX
- Centre 33 - Cambridge based charity provides free and accessible information, counselling, services and support to any young person aged 8-25 in Cambridgeshire to enable them to overcome the effects of poor health, isolation, disadvantage and inequality so as to achieve their potential.
DHIVERSE - Cambridge
- 9.7 km
- Dhiverse, Office B, Dales Brewery, Gwydir Street, Cambridge, CB1 2LJ
- Est 1986 we are the HIV and Sexual Health charity for Cambridgeshire.
We offer a range of FREE and CONFIDENTIAL support for anyone living with or affected by HIV or anyone who has general needs in respect of Sexual Health or wants to know more about how to maintain good sexual health.