Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust
- We operate in
- Cambridge City, Cambridgeshire, East Cambridgeshire, Fenland, Huntingdonshire, Peterborough, South Cambridgeshire
- Debbie Manning
- Communications Officer
- 01480 308216
- 01480 308222
About this organisation
Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust’s vision is to deliver high quality health care services to the diverse communities we serve to make their lives better.
The Trust provides the following services:
- a range of health services to the residents of Cambridgeshire
- adult and children’s services for the residents of Luton
- a range of adult, community dental and unscheduled care services to the residents of Peterborough
- A range of sexual health services working with the Terrence Higgins Trust and Suffolk Public Health: providing integrated sexual health services across Suffolk
Community based health care services are fundamental to the success of an NHS that gives people more choice and control over their health care.
The Trust’s Board meets in public on a regular basis where you can find out more about your local community health services - there will be an opportunity to ask questions during the meeting.
For more information please visit the Trust’s website at www.cambscommunityservices.nhs.uk or contact the Communications Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust Unit 3, The Meadows
- Christopher Hampson
- PALS Co-ordinator
- 0800 013 2511
- 07507 196375
- Community support
- Day services
- Intermediate care
- Nursing care
- CRB/DBS checks
The organisation has indicated that CRB/DBS checks have been undertaken for all paid and voluntary staff. Staying Safe
- Child protection policy
The organisation has indicated that they have a child protection policy.
- Adult protection
The organisation has indicated that they have an adult protection policy.
Last Updated: 31 July 2014